I am also a Fine Woodworker that enjoys making small things.
I enjoy doing things in minute detail.
Here, I'm going to share with you some of my creations and techniques. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Thank you for stopping by!
"Building Little Boxes with David Knipfer"
1. Faster Better Safer way to cut a basic box.
2. Installing 5mm Barrel Hinges
3. Finer points up to making the Ends.
4. Installing the Top Inlay.
5. Making the Ends & getting a rough box!
6. Finishing Small Boxes
7. Shellac Finishing
Shop Test - Denatured Alcohol versus 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
Shellac Finishing Questions
8. Box Lining Method ... 1 Photo Shows it All
9. How I made those pulls Part 1 Part 2
10. Glueing-up a Small Box
11. Design and Installation of Wood Drawer Runners
12. Knipfer Rude and Crude finishing
13. Knipfer Rude and Crude finishing, What I have learned.
14. Repeating Safety Warning... Rude & Crude Finishing...
15. Building a Finish Out of Poly
Oh, by the way, I'm very proud of an award that I recently won... drop by
David Knipfer wins special artist award#1 and
David Knipfer wins special artist award#2
for details. (stay tuned)
This site is maintained by:
Good-Lyddon Data Systems
Copyright © 2004-2010 Joe Lyddon, WoodWorkStuff.net